Space Cowboy Space Cowboy

This is cool but it's too obviously synthesized, and no one's paying money for your shit man. You definitely stole those album pictures too.

Dubwolfer responds:

Thanks for the rating man.

Yeah I'm just working with what I have right now, I'm trying my hardest to actually get an artist, as, I can't even properly draw stick figures lol

Most of my releases become free overtime, or even if someone just asks me nicely lol. But seeing as how I just started college, I need all the money I can get.
But we all gotta start somewhere, I guess :P

Thanks for the comment man, have a good one! :)
Definitely not making up excuses though :P All of your points are valid

The end of Lalo´s Hell The end of Lalo´s Hell

You should've gone to work.

ejecta ejecta

First actually jazzy thing I've seen correctly labeled in the Audio Portal. Chording was fucking flawless, but some of the midis show through as being synthesized, so in the future maybe play with the note velocities. Also I think this could've used a more distinctly leading melody line but for what it's got that piano part is rad as hell.

Hexeract Hexeract

Bitchin'

Digiguy responds:

Thanks!

Denialist Denialist

This is SO GOOD the grit and the guitar tone and the singing and the lyrics and UGHHH ITS ALL PERFECT!

CoredxBitch responds:

glad you like it! thanks!

Over The Storm Over The Storm

Sounds like it could've straight up been from the Shovel Knight soundtrack fucking awesome.

Final Moments with You Final Moments with You

I had to blast my speakers to even hear this so if I were you I'd raise the master level by a shit ton. Super beautiful though, love it.

Rubebrat - The quick and the dead Rubebrat - The quick and the dead

This is good but just not even slightly Punk.

Jazzy Instrumental Jazzy Instrumental

DoPE.

Hutchmeow316 responds:

Agent Team Agent Team

This is just 100% not jazz.